Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I've been thinking

OK. So...

This is so silly and spontaneous...
Okay so im starting a journey...

I cant really call this a self acceptance journey because thats impossible for me but it is kinda of a being more me more natural.

This is kinda hard to explain. I want to be healthier...looking.
No im not going to start eating full regular meals but i will take care of my self in a more natural way. So basically stop being so how do i say this....

First I guess i have to explain my rep at school. Im not a total loser as a matter of fact im pretty popular i dont mess with a lot of people so i don't have many (if any at all) enemies. But i'm not really the approachable type and i want to breake that i want to be more of you now soome type of friendlier looking because everyone know i cant talk to anyone i cant talk to a really happy person and a really depressed personn I dont now why i guess im just versatile lol. But that doesn't really show And i really think I need to do something to kinda let that show through. So im going to baisically change my look to a more girl next door type.

Like the other day i was with few of my friends and we were all talking about wich one one word could describe each of us like for example my friend S was "fun" my friend J "wierd" and my friends bf was "shy". I got "mysterious". I was WHAT! me!?!?!? why?!?!?. they were all like oh id don't your so dark and quiet looking.

so now i'm trying to get rid of the whole quiet dark thing and just be plain friendlier on the outside. So im toning down the make up and turning up the charm.
lol i'm so lame.

This is going to be hard becouse I dont have the features for little miss friendly California girl. (Im from cali in case i hadn't mentioned that before). Im just going to try really hard to look on the outside like i am on the inside.
*warning cheasy-ness coming up*
I guess im going to try to be more myself, to let my hair curl to let my cheeks blush to laugh when i remember something to let people know im not quiet dark person. That i really am just a normal quirky person.
so.. there

not really a food related post but it is me related so yeah.
heres the food part
ist around five and only 15 cals have entered this mouth :)

h.g

3 comments:

  1. hey hun,
    i kind of know how you feel...wanting to be the type that everyone can approach and like and get to know. i know people like that and i envy them occasionally, i've even tried to imitate them, but it's so hard to maintain something that you're not. i guess you can be open to people without changing who you are, but even so please don't try and be anything but you because yourself is beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, hi:) I really enjoyed reading this and admire you for wanting to be more approachable. However, at the same time, I envy you for being mysterious and quiet. It gives you an edge and makes you intriguing. You have a story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just b who u are dont change for neone hun

    ReplyDelete