Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its a....

MAYBE!!!!!'

I might get to stay in the U.S for at least six more months....

Which means i get to finish my senior year and go have tons of sex drugs and alcohol. lol jk

I fail my fast.(haha funny because i had a burrito which is Mexican)

thats 80 cals from tea
200 from soda
and 700 from a burrito.

thats a total 980 cals.......disgusting

ahh second semester how i absolutely adore/hate you.

guess what?
*dramatic pause*

I ran into K at target... i needed a new note book for ceramics. my bitchy teacher makes us answer questions on them if (the whole class) were bad...what are we 4 year olds?. Any ways... so i saw K and we made eye contact.....We haven't done that since last year..lol K makes me such a dork. but i think he recognized me and i just went on talking to my brother. I wish i had three wishes or at least one... to be thin

I HEARTZ YOU,
h.g

p.s lol My friends and i came up with nick names for eachother that had to do with penises i got rainbow penis lol it was either that blowjob queen. (I need to grow up)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's hysterical, the ceramics teacher at my school is a total bitch, too. It's sad, because the one we had last year, who had to leave for pregnancy stuff, was the nicest thing ever. I didn't even take ceramics and she would let me throw.

    I wish I had three wishes, too.

    p.s.; You don't need to grow up. I swear. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for getting to stay longer
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete