Sunday, December 12, 2010

watch out for the blahblahblah!!!!

*bends over sink*
ok just throw up just get it out of your self go just go do it
*throws up look up at mirror*
damn i need a hair cut...

and....scene
thank you thank you very much

that honestly sounds like one crazy indie flick....

so this is how my first day as a freshman should go....(it also tells you my daily routine.)

I wake up its still dark outside...
i wash my face with regular soap and then use some

I smear on a some concealer then turn on my ipod to bliss by muse.
then dust on some translucent powder then put on some barely noticeable brown eye shadow the line both bottom and top of eyes with dark brown liner and smudge it a bit. curl my lashes and put on some mascara.

the i straighten my hair (to tame frizz and add shine) while lip syncing to crystal castles crimewave...
then i curl it while doing to same then straighten my bangs...At this point i have straight front bangs...

once i'm done being a dork and doing some creepy retro dance i wash the hair products out of my hands and apply some blush and some coral gloss

then ashtray heart by placebo

then ill actually sing to this song while i put on my dark wash skinny jeans (ill hopefully be skinny by then)
then my white tank top then a blue and black striped cardigan
then my black ballet flats
and some long fake pearl necklaces

then ill spray my self like crazy with my coconut scented perfume and rub on some of the lotion from the same set.

then ill go downstairs for some tea.. then ill come back up to brush my teeth while i have to return some video tapes by breathe Carolina plays.

I havent lost my high school music taste yet its only my first year okay -_-
and ill pick up my jansport back pack (from highschool)

then ill arrive and then school happens and i hope fully run into k and he sees hoe im skinny but still do my hair the same and then he talks to me and asks me out and the im the happiest girl in the world..........................

a girl can dream...

so thats my plan for next year i have six months to make this happen..... ill read this post for mativation ....

Hunger+ tear + struggling / love= beauty

te quiere mucho,

hannie <3>

im gunna go work out now....

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty dream :) You can make it come true. how old are you, anyway? are you in 8th grade right now? wow, you're young! i never had this much crap on my mind when I was in 8th grade. I mean there was a boy who unknowingly had my heart on a hook, dragging it around in the dirt. but i mean other than that, i would never had imagined having eating problems way back then. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this. don't loose your adolesence and innocence too fast. you're gunna want it back.

    ReplyDelete