Monday, December 13, 2010

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

My tittle have been irrelevant lately but so has my mind.....

NO TEENAGE DREAM FOR YOU!!!!

I have to leave for mexico with my mom. She has a career in mexico. I was born here i was raised here in the u.s.a i talk like a total valley girl.
Its not much about what i want to do but more what i have to do I cant send my mother by herself. nope. I feel like i'm sacrificing so much when i'm really not. I guess i kinda am no i'm really just leaving in the middle of the year ill stick out like a sore thumb especially because IN SPANISH I HAVE THE READING LEVEL OF A FIRST GRADER!!!!

My reading in English is perfect most of my fancy diplomas are from literature and anything to do with letters and words. I've been speaking Spanish since i was born and i speak good Spanish grammatically correct Spanish. The problem is I grew up here I was raised by this culture this environment. I don't know what will happen.. will I fit in? my dreams my aspirations my graduation..... This was too drastic of course theres internet in mexico so ill keep blogging but my friends... i'm being suddenly torn from them from my School and its charming yet prison-like appearance.
I'll be wearing a uniform maybe i'll post a picture maybe i wont depends how much it makes me want to puke. lol I don't think i have the body to rock a uniform.lol you guys know what this means????

Liquid fast until after new years which is when i leave.

SO.... that was most of my venting.

DID I MENTION I'M NOT GONNA FIT IN I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE SOME SAD OUTCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I' ll make friends right i mean who wouldn't be my friend???????

OMG!!! what if the uniform sizes are too small?!?!?!?

would a large from there be the same as a large from here?!?!?

If not im doomed, everyones gonna be sooooo much skinnier than me!!!!

So i planned on living at home while attending college next year.

I can still meet up with K if i come back in time......

But K seams kinda meaningless right now..

On the other hand its a fresh start and also theres no way my mom will be able too cook for me so basically im in charge of my own nutrition....*evil laugh*

no forcing me too eat and if I really hate it there, ill just be too depressed to eat.

But im mostly scared for my safety I've been watching the news lately and some parts of mexico are crazy. I'll have to be extra careful... Thats what my mom said.

Have any of you read the hunger games? not its not about eating disorders. These are good books i recommend them they are way too easy but the story is very cool.

(reference to books)So basically moving to mexico would be like moving from the capital to district 12.

I'm losing my life guys... who will i become? what will i do?


you guys get to stick around for the ride lol

"It's not a hill it's a mountain
As you start out the climb
Do you believe me or are you doubtin?
We're gonna make it all the way to the light
But I know I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight "

music knows me too well,
H.G





I think I'll go crazy if i dont go crazy tonight.

2 comments:

  1. well you'll be ok i know it. you'll adapt. just keep it as a fresh new start and maybe you won't have to worry about all the skinnies, i don't know to much about mexico as i've never been there but i think they like girls with meat on their bones so you shouldn't have to worry to much. but then again like i said i don't know to much about it.
    stay strong
    (keep blogging ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o hunny im sorry that u have to move but try andamke the best of it at least ddont get all down now u never know it could b good
    and i lvoe teh hunger games amazing books

    ReplyDelete