Saturday, December 11, 2010

well then legless crawl...

say what? i have no idea I've been sick the whole week which made me gain my 3 pounds back then i lost 2.5 which technically means i only gained .5. so...... about my last post....

Though i appreciate all the comments on my last blog....I LIKE BEING TORTURED!!!!
Yes i do want to cry when i think of him (my life is turning into the song creep by Radiohead) but i enjoy it... Wait... i don't, i like liking him and having a reason for all of this other than myself. If this whole thing is just for me i cant do it i don't feel as if i'm the right motivation for my self. do i make sense? probably not... I like to think theres a normal reason for doing this not just so i can be a crazy lunatic person. Almost as if this was natural....

New obsession: make up. i have to have it all!!!

now read this out laud.
PENISLAND






ITS PEN ISLAND YOU PERVS


ME
If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?
1. to have a Victoria's secret model body proportional to my height
2. for k to like me
3. to have tons of money

Who is your favourite super hero?
Batman

If you were an animal then what would you be?
tiger.

Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar?
Journey - don't stop believing

Which is your favourite cartoon character?
Finn from adventure time

Which is the one romance depicted in the movies that you would want to experience in your life?
any of it really....

Which is the celebrity or actor you would want to date?
idk....taylor lautner....i know im cliche leave me alone

What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo?
Getting fat in the first place

If you were to be reborn who would you want to be born as?
A hot person

What is the one thing that you would want your children to learn about life?
DONT GET FAT

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
Start dieting now before it matters

Do you believe in the afterlife?
yes

What is you current favorite song?
Y control- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

What is you favorite color?
Right now peach its warm yet girly and soft

im being 1000% honest here

love,
Derpy Depry derrrr

1 comment:

  1. you seem hyper. haha it really is a weird feeling when you like someone so much. I always like that feeling until I finally realize theyre never going to like me back. then it SUCKS because you think about them more than you did before, but it makes you feel terrible instead of good. But I do get how it makes you feel like you have a purpose, and you actually have something to think about that isnt yourself.

    and i LOVE taylor lautner, girl don't be ashamed if its cliche!! he's fineeee! lol

    ReplyDelete