Saturday, December 4, 2010

I want him...

I still do its been about a year and a half since i talked to him. I still like you K. I never stopped. when i glared at you it was my anger showing that you didn't pick me. I will see you after graduation in about six months. I'll be a freshman at the same college as you. I'll be skinny with my bangs cut the way you liked them. I'll tell you of my new discoveries in the world of music....

I'll admit it.I.Still.Like.HIM
I know for a fact the first day of next year i'll be looking for him, his rusty old truck and his beautiful brown hair....................

He's my main motivation.
Skinny= k's attention.

I'm pathetic,
Hanrietta

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't let a boy be your main motivation.
    It goes all wrong in the end.

    You're stronger <3
    Stay lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not pathetic, we all do it sometimes :) Sorry this boy's got you all hung up. Maybe concentrate on another boy for the time being? He can always be on the back of your mind, I have a few like that, but you need to go have some fun with the boys in your life now! And if you don't have any right now, thats perfectly fine. Just be a lil hottie ridin solo :) I just know how much it stinks to have one boy on your mind 24/7 who may not be thinking of you in return, no fun.

    ReplyDelete