Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sorry i was gone soooo long

Not that anybody cares...

wow crazy week... this is my last vacation day i need a haircut....

so some where around Christmas i met this guy. don't you dare get fucking giddy on me.
cuz we might be boyfriend and girlfriend but i honestly don't care for him...at all. call me ungrateful call me whatever the hell you want (potty mouth much?). But i guess i don't really think theres going to be anything involving boys much in my year anyways so its not like i'm missing out on anything by being with this guy hes just there to be a thing (hahaha i'm such a bitch). since i'm going going to be motherless for a few months cuz my mom going to mexico...my dad doesn't give a fuck about what i do so im a free bitch did i mention i turn 18 in April.... yeah im bringing hell to 2011.

what will i do to celebrate...not much probably punch some babies just kidding i love babies.

so how was your guys's new year mine was what ever...

im gunna make a bunch of random list now

new years resolutions
1 lose weight and get down to a bmi of 20 at the most
2 find a cute guy (not that the guy i'm with is ugly hes just..not my type not artsy enough)
3 help out my friends band more instead of always lying that i have a sore throat so i don't have to be lead singer cuz i'm self conscious about my body.
4 dedicate some more time to blogger geesh.
5 stop wearing flats and move on to high heels becouse im not baby doggy any more (inside joke ill explain later)
6 graduate OMG i almost forgot i have to work my ass and tits off to graduate cuz ive been doing some major slacking off

good shit that happened in 2010
1 i switched my lame loser friend for my cooler much more betterer friends that make me want to do good in school.
2 lost 20 pounds which proves i can do it

bad shit that happened
1 totally did horrible at school
2 last 20 but gained 30
3 was betrayed by my so called friends so i left them.

my expectations for 2011
none
i don't want to expect anything really.

so going back to school tomorrow in the middle of the week which i find odd.

i found my camera.....
but im too fat for pictures
random goal weight without specific time 114 lbs

oh now to explain the baby doggy joke my friend was like saying how my dog was such a cute puppy and then i said we were all like that at some point but i meant we were all cute little babies and the he goes oh we were al little baby doggies. its funnier at the time its one of those you had to be there things

ok so im of to do nothing and be a wierdo and be fat and tweigh my self and cry then make fun jessi sloughter and then be a thingy or some thing random rambling im totally braind dead must be from watching too many cartoons like a seven year old now im going tro go sing a random song

3 comments:

  1. punch some babies? ha ha I used to say that...actually i used to talk about eating babies but then i had a kid and now i just think it lol. doesn't look good for a mom to crave baby meat ^_^
    good goals/resolutions!
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think new years resolutions are stupid too. But i always make one because I feel pressured to. Please please sing for your friends band. Sometimes, music and beauty are the only things that makes sense to me. And about the boy, as my roommate always says "fuck him and chuck him." Much love<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yur all over the plce u sound like me lol
    glad ur back hunny

    ReplyDelete