Sunday, January 9, 2011

just random

is anyone else mad that seventies fashion is coming back at least here in the us that all over the magazines. I mean i kinda liked the 80's thing we had going on oh well that sucks.

All so the bright lips nude eyes is back i kinda liked that trend oh and the bright eye shadow and nude lips. i like those trends :)
also the fringe is back yay. but it feels like they say that every year.

so make an appointment with your hairstylist and pull out the cherry red lipstick.

ugh also I'm not very thrilled about floral prints but my style is versatile so i can live with it..

WHY THE HELL AM I TALKING FASHION THIS IS NOT A FASHION BLOG. oh well you guys will have to deal with it.


The funny thing is i plan to major in mythology. lol

heres my shopping list for the mall.

1 gel eyeliner. (i'm out and liquid sucks)
2 brown shimmery shadow. (a Hanrietta essential)
3 bright eyeshadow palette. (yay)
4 a bright red sparkley lip gloss.(anyone know a good one?)

ok so i have to go im sure my next post will be a proper i promise.

2 comments:

  1. c i onloye ver do my eyes an di will keep doing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. talking about fashion, i'm so done with these horizontal stripes. seriously, WTF

    ReplyDelete