Monday, September 12, 2011

Funzies is a real word.....according to me

yesterday I went ahead and binged on barbecue chips and a bunch of other crap.

I don't know whats wrong with my stomach but it's been heartburn-y. Yeah, it kinda bugs me.

In other news I've started my period! Hooray! oh I just love going to bed late because of cramps and waking up early because of cramps! For some unknown bitch reason my period sucks even more this time, these cramps are really bad.

Just for funzies I'm gonna make my calorie goal 800 just to ease into this. Its way to early to leave for school. So I'm going to weigh myself right now.

cw=168lbs
sgw= 160lbs
ugw= 90lbs
height = 5'5 ft

so.. not the weight i wanted but its better than nothing! wait... that's not better than nothing!! lol that doesn't even make sense oh well i'm gonna go shower and get ready for school. I'll see later.. maybe, if I have the time and energy.

good bye my dears and have wonderful day I hope you meet all your goals whether your in recovery or still trying to lose weight.

stay young and shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment