Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If you read this post and comment you get super powers

* disclaimer you probably wont get super powers


Don't you just love it when you start a new diet and you GAIN weight!
current weight: 169.5
short term goal weight : 150
long term goal weight: 95
           FOOD
special k protein shake- 190
granola bar- 150
burrito- 535
popcorn- 113
coke - 65
piece of candy - 32
total- 1082
can you tell which part wasn't planned?

That's right the burrito!
oh well better than a binge

If I get to 130 by Halloween I can go to my friends Halloween party.

Tomorrow will be a rather unstable day but for the most part i'm hoping to do

today I over ate but it's okay because it wasn't a binge. I I'm trying to not be so hard on myself.

since i didn't get comments last time there's no replies :(

love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. you're right; it's better than a binge :) and every new diet takes a bit of time before it kicks in, anyway :) stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually found that I lose quicker if I have one or two days with a higher intake. Maybe I'm tricking my metabolism! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hanrietta :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment we sound so alike I'm constantly up & down with my weight and find I let myself down alot when I plan an eating plan! but no more its nice to be able to relate to someone similar and aggggh how I hate my lack of will power sometimes drives me CrAzY! but with encouraging people like you to support me I will get to goal THIS TIME! I love your blog and will be adding it to my page best of luck & keep in touch
    much love
    Wilted~Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. binging is never good but a lil extra food is way better then binging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete