Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Your fat ugly face....

     Months had gone by and we had spent so much time together. we "ate" together and unknowingly, you fed my disease. You were so busy with your habits you didn't see mine. 


                                                     a few weeks earlier.....
    I walked out from my class. My eyes searched for you in the oceans student pouring out of their classes like water out of a faucet. I fallowed the current of students to our usual spot already pulling out your lunch. I sat next to you all i had was my drink, a simple can of diet coke. " that all you having'?" you said in you high pitched too loud voice. " yeah, not too hungry.."
      "you got some sort of eating disorder?'
No, but you do I saw... You have binge eating disorder. A pack of Oreo cakesters, a sandwich, a snickers bar, a bag of chips and a soda. You ate the whole feast in under 15 min. Every day you stuff yourself  with tons of food. 
    So the day i decide i'd rather spend the day with a boy. You go and tell everyone I'm vomiting and I don't eat at all. 







     last time I'm nice to you. I denied every thing and I said that compared to how she eats how i eat is a little.
   that just a pic I found on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment