Sunday, September 11, 2011

apologies and closet conquests.

I have the worst heartburn right now.
I have a huge pile of work to do.

the reason I'd been gone is because i lost my password for my email account and i couldn't log in. I don't use the email for this account anymore so sorry but I've caught up with almost everything. I'm sorry to say that I've gained weight while i was gone.
Good news is I'm back and I'm starting something called "closet conquest".
Closet conquest is about wearing things that you don't necessarily feel comfortable wearing or that you've only worn once. It's a lie to say there's nothing in your closet that you need to wear. Maybe a shirt in and odd color or a dress that is too formal for everyday but to casual for most events or even just a pair of jeans that are a little too tight.

so i went through my closet and found quite a few things.
I've organized them from easiest to wear to hardest.
1. the awesome floral skirt my aunt made for me (i wore it already so I can check it off my list)
2. the blue dress I wore to my cousins wedding (when i lose 5 pounds)
3. The creamy beige dress I wore to my aunts birthday party (when I lose 20 lbs)
4. The black tee shirt i got for my birthday. (30lbs)
5.the black dress I wore to my other cousins wedding (40 lbs)
6. the grey and white dress my aunt bought for me. (60 lbs)
7. the ridiculousness soft pink sweat pants (65 lbs)
8. the brown shorts (60 lbs)
9. the shirt i bought with my mother a while ago (50lbs)

I wore the floral skirt with a long sleeve top and it looked like a dress but i felt exposed and uncomfortable so this challenge will be motivation to look good in these things

to day i didn't count calories but I'm over budget anyways.
weight= 160
height= 5'5
short term goal = 155
good night my skinny dears and have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment