Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why i hate my friends sometime(hooray more thinspo)

     I'm a generally nice and likable person. So i have quite a few friends. I'm not ms. popularity but there's  never been a class where i didn't know at least one person. There's this girl I m my class who is sporty, pretty, tall, and THIN. She also happens to be my friend AND REALLY NICE. I hate her, shes too "what is wish I was".  When I'm next to her I'm this unattractive, fat, 5'5 ball of ugliness.Then there's this other girl in one of my other classes. She's thin and  gorgeous as well. Not to mention the other 5 million girls on campus better than me.
      I hate my self for gaining and being at 170. I hate myself for having a binge. I want to go up to those girls and ask them how the fuck they do IT. They'd think I'm a creep. The only reason I binged was because my stomach started bugging me and friend was there so we ate and now I want to kill my self....
     I always mess up always I'm a failure.... and ugly fat stupid failure I deserve the shit that happens to me.

Acqua bandeau swim top with optional shoulder straps and beading paired with B&W swim bottom with matching stones adorning the hips.

you guys are awesome
to Gracereturnsslowly : I have more swim suit pics right here lol
to missinsanity. : Thanks haha now all my worries are gone lol


love you all! 
ps email me or just chat -    just 01ofthosedays@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment