Monday, December 28, 2009

The start...I guess

So if I start some kind of blog it''ll help me concentrate, i think. so this is well a pro ana blog :) . kinda I'm not ana but i fallow i few tips ant trick of their and i will offer support for those who need it. just messege me
Okay...this is hard, opening up like this is hard.

Not too long ago i started to realize...I'm fat. I want to be skinny no not a "healthy weight" i want to be skinny.
So here's my plan. 30 lbs by march
week 1. 727
week 2. 705
week 3. 683
week 4. 661
week 5. 639
week 6. 616
week 7. 595
week 8. 547

That's a lot of cals but i'm trying to make it look like i eat well maybe even a lot.
my parentS
will notice to easily so yup.
to day I've had
a spoonful of cereal (my dad was watching) 47 cal
two sour punch straws (damn temptation) 50 cals
total 97 out of 435 (what i'm really really allowing my self)

I also used to be but it's amlost been a month since my last cutting thingy.

not to long ago i was saved from a total binge by the song paper bag by fionna apple.

oh and here are my tools for weight loss.

My air climber

the mirror

elle mags

and this blog :)

loves, Henrietta

mayo is my enemie

No comments:

Post a Comment