Tuesday, December 29, 2009

thanks for the comment Y'all. Today I'm gonna fast i don't really feel like working out (lazy fat ass).
but It's like 48 degrees were i live so hope fully not wearing a sweater will make some of the calories i could have burned. Maybe I'll do some sleeping. According to broken mirrors you burn a lot of cals sleeping.
Okay so i am of Latin decent so we have tacos and a bunch other yummy stuff. And also its common in this culture to think women have to have meat on their bones and curves. So i often get compliments on my legs from family but to tell you the truth they make me feel even fatter. they dont help me much. right now my brother told me to eat breakfast. I'm just having tea zero cals sugar free. my fast is still going. :) talk to y'al later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from latin decent too. I actually spend a great deal of my time in mexico, so i know allll about the temptations!

    I was thinking of getting a twitter too btw!

    Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete