Thursday, December 31, 2009

The first physical signs and effects of anorexia are:

  • Loss of menstrual periods
  • Lack of energy and weakness
  • Feeling cold all the time
  • Dry, yellowish skin
  • Constipation and abdominal pain
  • Restlessness and insomnia
  • Dizziness, fainting, and headaches
  • Growth of fine hair all over the body and face
You see. right under constipation. restlessness and insomnia. Why we can't sleep. Its Ana not the blogs.lol.


So I can't completely fast I have to eat roast beef at the end of new year so here's my plan.

today(family dinner). I'll have half an apple 47.5
some of the roast beef 70
apple cider no wine for me :) 125
3 fork fulls of side salad 30

I'll be doing some exercise 711

consumed. 272.5
burned. 711
regularly burned. 2000


See my plan :)

I don't know whats happening tomorrow but i guess I'll assume its a fast.

stay super strong, pro Ana and anti food,
XoX Hannie (special thanks to BlAnCh )

ps. put some thinspo on my i pod yay. pretty pictures

3 comments:

  1. It explains so much... like my insomnia. My lack of energy. Being cold in 50 degree weather.

    Sounds like a good plan. I'm going to liquid fast starting at midnight (I can claim stomach flu, because I've been "sick" all week... eh heh heh). I can't work out tonight (bummer) but I can DDR until I pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dizziness, fainting, headaches, insomnia, restlessness and lack of energy... Im glad i only have the kind of irrellevant ones... I mean, so what; i can't sleep, atleast my skin hasn't turned yellow... now that would freak me out O.O
    i'm fasting!! your plan sounds great, stay strong, right
    thx hannie :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete