Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm going to be honest I had burger king I'm a failure. I think I'm going to binge I'm really hugry I'm. sorry for failing I'm really sorry. I ate 1480 cals. 763 more than planned. I burned 533 on my step climber. So its like i ate 947. still to much my dear anas Im going to binge on lettuce or something I sorry. I think I'll just divide 435 by six so I'm eating 72 cal meals. it'll stop my bingeing I'm sorry guy I failed and now I'm goning to eat while crying. I know I'm disgusting I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm sorry... I failed.

2 comments:

  1. We all feel like that sometimes honey
    ive thought of chips and salsa all day, its but a miracle i didnt get my hands on any
    And i broke today too anyway, sat on the bathroom floor and behind closed doors shoved chocolate cake into my mouth, chewwed it for about 2 minutes and spat it into the toilet. I think thats probably even more shameful that actually eating it.
    Tomorrow's another day and remember you never really cry alone
    xx hope you feel better
    BlAnCh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey relax!! Tomorrow will be a new day. A clean start. Leave the past in the past and start fresh tomorrow. We are still going to support you no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete