Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hmm. no scale. collarbones in sight and miley cirus?

Okay odd tittle but here I'll explain in order.
weighed my self after yesterdays expected to be binge(which it was not). my scale said 50. I was like wow. Not even the tiniest people weigh that little. so I tried again 10. some babies weigh that much. So I'll admit it I was having fun being (feeling) so lite. Then my scale (broken scale that is) when all the way to 396. So I was pissed. But I knew it was broken. I know for a fact that if i hadn't seen all those tiny weights i would probably have believed that's how much I weighed. So I'll ask for a brand new one. :) (digital one)

Collarbones they're not very prominent but their in sight.

And this morning my dad had the radio on. In English cause he's trying to better his English. His unlike mine isn't very clear. If you heard me speak you'd think English is my only and first language. Yeas i took the freedom to be conceded.
Back to the subject. The climb by Miley Cyrus started playing and it just made me feel stronger. That's hilarious I don't really like miley so yeah.

I love all the support i get from you guys. Thanks.

This post isn't over yet not done bugging you guys. I'm not going to fast even if i sorta binged yesterday. I'm going to have tiny meals to avoid a binge and heres my biggest tool http://ana-recipe-book.xanga.com/. yup an ana recipe book ironic but they are low cal and really good.

Also does any one watch Important things with Demetri martin. So just in case I'm the only loser who has watched this show here's the link to a clip. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=219163&title=power-me-versus-you
So he pretty much has things like.
me the SAT, you high school football player
me gravity, you old lady's tits.

So I was like
me gigantic brownies you, Henrietta on diet.

That brings me to my name...I hate Its a grandma name and its my real name. if my mom had been i single mother and took her last name i would be Henrietta Gaybird. yup interesting enough My initials are still H.G. I like Gray.

So I'm just babbling.

Oh wait. yesterday I couldn't sleep. Does that come with ana or these blogs lol. so I decided to do this.

lie down.
close your eyes. picture your hang out area or what ever place you like to go.
heres the hard part.
add friends or boy friend.
add your self. try your hardest to make it the thin tiny you in your favorite outfit.
keep that in your mind. that's your goal
a tiny beautiful person. every time you feel weak picture that scenery. You look so happy so pretty.

love, Henrietta
PS. my first picture on here



http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/what_a_girl_eats/d14c9146.jpg i like her :) i don't want to eat when she's around. I'm not just pro ana I'm anti food.

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt sleep last night either. lol. I was sooo tired last night though, but I just kept tossing and turning, and i'd think "hmm, should i maybe get on blogger and see if anyone posted something?" lame, I know.

    Good luck getting a new scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't sleep either!! grief, its going around... that's so weird...
    I was tired and everything but I could not drift off...
    Hanrietta's a cute name I think... cause then you can be nicknamed Hannie, and how adorable is that!!! Or etta!! awww haha, i dont have any nicknames :(
    Wish my scale would lie and say 50 to me :)
    SS xx

    ReplyDelete