Saturday, February 26, 2011

You guys are gunna hate me...

Today was so wierd i went to go see Just Go With It, with G of course.

then we went to the park and he told me about his older sister...

Shes 4 years older than him so she's 23. G is older than me he just turned 19 like a few weeks ago.he Im 17 and i'm turning 18 on April. So i'm kinda dating an older guy :P lol. Back to she story.

So his sister was around 10 and he was 6 when their parents divorced. Then a few years later(when G was 9) their Mom remarried and she married a guy who we will call Shit because to me he sounds like just that. Shit was the manly type and he always teased G and called his sister fat. So when she turned 13 she started losing weight. At the beginning she looked good but then the typical eating disorder thing happened. She got "too" thin and "unhealthy".

I always hear the eating disorder side of the story. To see and hear him talk about what it did to his parents and him it just made me think. I dont want this for my family. We have been through too much, too much!

I love my mom my dad and my brother so much. I don't want to put them through any more hardships.

I still want to lose weight. I'm doing it the "healthy" way. i wont stop bloging. I'll do a post tomorrow on my plan.
love,
H.G

3 comments:

  1. good ofr u hun proud of ut that u are going to b healthier

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one is gonna hate you. doing it healthier is actually the best way.
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I love the song it always makes me smile when I hear it
    X

    ReplyDelete