Monday, February 21, 2011

I HAD A DATE OKAY!!!!

Thats why i ate so much.
We went to Mexican food place. The fancy type. (not taco bell which in my opinion is not Mexican it's just lard dipped in a lard covered in cheese inside a tortilla.)
i have no idea of the calories i had but i doubt it was under 500.

(u can ignore this because its about my date)

he picked me up @ 3.
and.... he was the type that opens door and pulls out the chair for you. Maybe it was the fact that it was our first date ill just find out later.

so we sit down he orders enchiladas
i order the cheapest and smallest thing on the menu. tamales.

so we eat. he tells me i looked pretty.
the he says "you know, i really like you"
and i say "no dip thats why you asked me out" ಠ_ಠ <---- disapproving face
and he laughed...
he laughed at my bitchy sarcasm...

wow i think im love....
but no seriously.
once again hes not my type...
hes a football player but hes not fat . i have no idea what he does on the team but i don't like it.

so then we have dinner and talk about things like
*warning showing off*
how my painting sold for 350 dollars at our school auction. the whole reason we had it was to save "our" sports.
*showing off is over now*

so when we finish we go on to the park and we talk some more.
at the end of our date he says.
" so like are we going out now"
me: "sure, whatever"

i know i seem like a bitch right now but he asks a lot of stupid questions that to me have obvious answers.

him: "uhm.. ok so what now? are we like officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

and at that moment his the look on face was... priceless... it made me want to go awwww

and then i was nice to him on the way home.

is he too good for me? yes
does this put pressure on me to get thinner? yes

do i want to go straight to the bathroom and throw up my guts? yes.

theres too many questions going through my mind. why does he like me? what does he see?

ugh

yes hes adorable
we were textong right now it says exactly this..

him:what r u doin
me: nm just chillin' lol wby
him: oh was jst bored. so.. when do u wana hang out again?
me: idk . when do you think we shud hang out
him: idk. when are u free. we cud go watch a movie.
me: alright. does fri sound good.
him: sure.
me: im gunna go to bed l8ter.
him: goodnight.
.

who am I kidding you guys dont need that much detail but i do.

SO ALL IN ALL IM SUPER CONFUSED.

oh and i lost a pound.
him

1 comment:

  1. aw he sounds adorable hun
    i think u should give it a go u know
    he seems like he rly likes u

    ReplyDelete