Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the moment i lose ten pounds i will reward my self. i failed here is my day.

I wake up and go to school during my first break i have nothing.
Then we go to the local middle school because its the seniors duty to tell the 8th graders of the "wonders" and the "fun" they will have next year. honestly it makes me feel dumb. how when i was their age i believed every thing i was told about high school. then we have lunch with the middle schoolers. i have a gotrade- 130 cals- and some hot cheetos - 130 cals- then some peanut m&ms -110 cals-
all together 370 cals.
i get home and i eat until i reach 1149 cals.

i cant throw up i just dont want to.

lets say i burn 1990 cals
i had 1149 cals

1990 - 1149= 841
841x7-5887
5887 / 3500 = 1.682

if i ate like this i would lose one pound a week. which is too slow for me

2 comments:

  1. its good that u dont thorw up cause its addciting trust me on that
    burn it off with exercise

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay away from the purging it seems fine at first but then you hate it loathe it but can't quit it.
    maybe it's easier if you slowly reduce your calorie intake like subtract 100 every day or week or however it's easiest for you
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete