Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spiders

Guess who gained for pound in 2 days?!?!?! Me and now im freaking out thats it liquid fast until thanksgiving. Anyone want to join me?

I'll walk three miles with my dog and do 5 crunches and push-ups for every calorie i over eat.

i'm freaking out i want to cry and pull out my hair and throw up my empty stomach and then curl up in a ball outside in the cold. (i'm fucking crazy)

i didn't have a food dream last night i had something worse....
Did I tell you guys i'm a huge arachnophobe? i hate spiders i don't care how graceful or misunderstood they those things are evil creatures from hell.

The dream went like this,

I was running around and there were spiders crawling down from webs in the ceiling and falling down on me landing in my hair they were every where in my room on the stairs....everywhere....

then.....I woke up....and closed my eyes and fell alseep again....

this time i was in the kitchen and the things were there too they were every where. I tried to run out but there spiders blocking the door way in a web and i ran through and got tangled up.

I woke up breathing hard and crying. i didn't want to sleep again and see those evil creature again i don't know the horrors that await in my sleep. Eventually i fell asleep but this time it was dreamless sleep.
I just freaked out that a fly came near me ugh...Nightmares...
I looked up some stuff to see if maybe i could figure out what the dream meant but too much happened. heres the website i went to http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=spider.

On a better note, i made a play list :) for blogger. Every week i'm gunna make one a different artist this week its metric. I wont tell you next weeks its a surprise.

music thinspo
Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeah

Emily Haines for metric


regular thinspo






extreme thispo




okay guys ill send you my love on wire,
Henrietta Gray


ps. comment reply time (i almost forgot)

@peanut :)
probably, all we think of is food

@Avani
I like your blog too and thanks for reading mine.


2 comments:

  1. if only i could actually do a liquid fast. I wanted to not eat anything today, i had like 500 calories. ridiculous! but i guess its technically healthier in the end...pshhhh. stupid. lol I hope you hold out REALLY great until thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! am following your blog now. amazing thinspo thanks :) yep i know, i laughed at "whatever tickles your fancy"
    stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete