Monday, November 22, 2010

new day

me on the scale.
"lose, lose, lose ,lose......gained" I lb thats it. i have to get on my feet again. but how i give up on the liquid fast 820 calories today no more. i also need to start working out again. I watched "thin" the documentary last night/ this morning. no crazy dreams this time yay semi normal sleep!!
i liked it...it had the wrong effect on me though i only wanted to lose more weight. I'm so going to hell....

I'm gonna tell my self the truth. i want to suffer i want to be weak and cold and miserable i want boys to want to protect me to see me as a weak and pretty little thing.

are all eating disorders caused be the fear of being alone? i dont know.
i need things to say to deny food

comment reply time fro 2 posts.

@ peanut :)
500 calories is still good at least you didn't binge.

@ DolceCaramel
thanks for fallowing my blog i hope it tickles your fancy lol

@ peanut :)
i only remember 1 successful day... thats sad. Ugh I need to try harder.

@ Fiesty Fiend
perhaps i should consider a career as a heart surgeon. lol

lol thank you guys for reading my blog and commenting :)
im gunna go get a pickle ill tweet later or something.

love,
Henrietta


No comments:

Post a Comment