Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm back.(I'm sorry i left)

I know, i know why did i decide to come back?
well i'm a lard ass thats why. same goals as before only this time i'm fatter; I'm at 188 lbs. i really hope you guys will accept me again.

heres how life without blogger went.
i lost 20 lbs
gained 20 lbs
gained 8lbs
was upset

AND THEN I CAME BACK CRAWLING AND BEGGING YOU FOR SUPPORT.

why?
-becouse im pathetic
-becouse im fat
-becouse i cant do it alone.


my goal by the end of this week 181.
ill be eating 800 calories.

Please support me and forgive me for abandoning you guys. :(


love the big ol' tub of lard'
henrietta.

ps. i really missed you guys i just finished catching up

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I missed you.

    I'm sorry you had to come back in this way, but I'm glad to see you writing again. :]

    <3


    (I think it's so funny- the word verification for this comment was "eated".)

    ReplyDelete