Tuesday, January 26, 2010

an other ana with a graphic post

I had a BF...then we broke up.


while together I felt pretty and happy with my self.



I went far with him. No.not sex.
I just thought it would be dandy to give this guy head.
I have a little friend who's a tech wiz. She made my blogger profile but she doesn't know about ana.
she's losing weight like crazy. she's only twelve. I'm like a big sis to her.


I asked if she was eating right. She is. and eating alot. :(


Maybe I took my relationship to quickly.


Had we made it to valentines day...let's just say i wouldn't be a virgin...


that goes to show the whore I am.
I feel fat..again.

I feel fat, Dirty And like a bitch.
I bet you guys thought i wasn't this dirty. I don't go around town but I really liked this guy.

my thoughts in random words: head, scale, failing grades, and a dirty fat hoe.



I feel depressed he made me very happy...


What now?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're dirty.
    I felt like that aswell today though.
    Just wretched.
    The hate feeling. I hated myself all day.
    I thought fat, ugly, disgusting, unwanted, unloved, worthless... feeling your pain, but good luck with the guy if he makes you happy it's worth trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when you really like someone, you will sometimes go farther than even you expected. That doesn't make you dirty.

    Let ana make you happy.

    ReplyDelete