Sunday, January 3, 2010

I've been gone for a long time

so i went to the beach on Friday. no swimsuit just old jeans it freezing cold
school starts tomorrow. means exercise and no eating till 2:24.
I have to give my cat a bath and convince my parents to let her back in side.
I can give her my food. And if i snack she always wants half of what i eat there for less cals consumed. I also miss her. lol

This is my brightest idea of the year. I'm doing good. But I'm not going to be on here for awhile cuz of my cat project and school. Also i will see my crush (childish I know) and seeing him with his girl will totally make me feel like crap so i won't eat. yay. lol

I thrive on my own self pity.

pic of my cat wouldn't hurt she's not thinspo but hey she's cute












Also what Ana doesn't love twiggy.












lol it looks like my cats looking at twiggy.
stay srong,pro ana and anti food!
xoxhannie

ps. I'm starting to like that. hannie. once again super thanx to BlAnCh

3 comments:

  1. I love twiggy too :) Stay Strong love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable cat... I wish I could have a cat. Twiggy = amazing.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete