Saturday, January 9, 2010

bipolar post

Tue. I realized this semester schedule sucked. but No cooking class!yay!
wed. Wow. i feel energeless. Oh and square dancing the want to take us to 3rd grade again.
thur. great got home purged for the first time in a long time.
fri. binged.

AND TODAY...
clean slate.
And having partner that's shorter than you. is defeminizing. I like my second partner. he's tall he'll turn me when needed. I'm not eating until 2:24

AND I NEED A HUGE FAVOR CAN YOU GUYS WRITE ME POEMS.
I know I have to write 4 by tue but i suck at poetry.
Not about ana please. just about random stuff.
y four poems?1 for each
1. metaphors
2.similes
3.onomatopoeia
4. alliteration

So if you guys are sweet enough please help me I know its cheating. just tell me for which one you wrote for. please help me. the moment he handed out our assignment i wanted to shoot my self.

School is seriously stressing me out. I've seen my guy with tons of other gals it it kills me.
I don't a have fucking scale. it would be nice to my fucking progress!!!!!!!!!!!!! or non progress

I just feel like running in my closet and screaming in to my pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On a happier note(totally bipolar second). my parents are thinking of buying a house in the outskirts of town. Which is great as long as i get to stay at my school. but its also grate cuz it means animal. My brother will get a huge manly dog he wants. And I'll get a cute little king Charles cavalier spaniel.
so... thank for reading my blog guys I love your support and I'll support you.
love, Hannie

1 comment:

  1. A poem huh?? hmm... simile

    Summer days are as my life.
    The warm air, my shallow breath
    The hot sun, my lazy smile
    The wide beach, my open eyes
    The steady waves, my beating heart.

    i hope it doesnt have to be too long... im all "poemed" out... see, my words are becoming less poetic every second :P
    stay strong, study hard... try doing exercises intermittently with ur study... it'll help keep you alert and burn cals :)

    ReplyDelete