Monday, January 18, 2010

It doesn't hurt me. You wanna feel how it feels? You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?

I love this place and i recommend it for you http://proanalifestyle.blogspot.com

have any of you seen the movie day breakers. I loved it. I'm gonna lose weight lots of it you'l see

No more drama.

Got a mirror in my room. :)

Got apples. :)

Got peanut butter.:(

No more doughnuts... cuz i ate them. :(

Getting a pet rat. :)

I'm going to survive on apple's. : 3

Any one else tired of drama?

I know I am and I'm going on emotion less for as long as I can.

...welcome back numbness

I really like the band placebo you guys should try them out along some of these

Muse
Breathe Carolina
cold war kids
elefant
arctic monkeys
The fratellis
Kasaibian
The riffles


Not thinspo but I thought you'd guys learn a bit about who I am.

NO more drama or lies.

Sitting in front of a mirror is pure pain.

"So much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?"


Expect blank things from me.
I won't be pitying people much
I will post.

I won't be human for a while...I'll be some thing else something blank

something dead.. or almost dead.

a floating body a corpse.

A spirit or a demon...

2 comments:

  1. mmm... i usually go the longest without binging, surviving on an emotion of nothingness
    it works. you feel so lifeless it doesn't even occur to you to put food in your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong you!
    And i must also say you have excellent music taste, particularly impressed with the rifles, they're so underrated! xxx

    ReplyDelete