Saturday, February 6, 2010

new low

160...10 days later...185...WTF


what's your fave light or low cal food? mines light yogurt

What's your weakness? Not food but in life. mines a lot of things

whats your exercise routine? mines 20 leg lifts 30 push ups 40 sit ups 50 squats and 60jumping jacks 30 min on stair climbing machine.

last thing you ate? bag if corn nuts
how many cals? 70
did you share? no
did you throw it up? yes

Whats you fave pro ana site?

please answer these questions.


my meal plan for the weak

Sunday: planned binge
Monday:
breakfast: half cup of raisin bran an 1/4 cup of milk 175cals
lunch: 1 bag of corn nuts 70cals
diner: 1 cup of ravioli 220
total: 465

Tuesday:
same lunch and breakfast 245
dinner: 1 cup of chicken tortilla soup canned 130cal

and repeat

1 comment:

  1. My favorite lite/low cal food.. Hmm. Mine is probably yogurt as well, it's my go-to lunch food nowadays. Either yogurt or cornflakes. Skim milk is an all-time favorite as well.

    My exercise routine: Currently nonexistent. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted. I'm lucky if I make it to my twice a week dance classes, mostly I only go to one (the one that burns more calories XD)

    Last thing I ate: Small handful of cornflakes.
    I did not share it.
    Nor did I throw it up.

    My favorite "pro-ana" site is probably skinnydoll.net, Haley is absolutely wonderful, as are all the girls (guys?) there.

    :]

    ReplyDelete