Wednesday, February 10, 2010

you know this if your catholic.
you confess your sins n stuff
this is my conversation with the ana priest.

a.p: where did she go?
Me:who?
a.p:The girl that called you fat and made you starve?


Me:you mean ana? Idk


a.p:don't you miss her?
me: yes 'cause i lost weight with her?
a.p: ya, now your fat again and binging every day.
me:yup.

....

a.p: do you listen to the music?
me: No

a.p:do you listen to the notes?
me: no

a.p:Did you listen to her?
me: no

a.p: I can see why she left.


Me: What's my punishment?
....

a.p run as fast as you can until you puke.
nothing but splenda packets except for dinner just half a can of soup of light progresso then all winter break 2 hours of exercise a day and during your free time. Pinch your fat until it hurts.

me: thats it?

a.p: NO! No other music but thinspo!

Me: Why?!?!?

Ana: Because you have sinned
**evil grin**

No comments:

Post a Comment