Thursday, March 17, 2011

i say i want to do "poster of a girl"- metric

"its about sex that is not appropriate"

i say "blindness"- metric

"well alright but you still have two more"

i say "running up that hill" -placebo

"that song was written for a man"

damn bitch wont let me pick any songs i want and who cares whether a song is for a man a a woman.
then she goes " if you dont want to fallow the rules then you cant participate"
shes a freaken english teacher what does she know about music.

then some girl comes in with a ke$ha song and its okay for her to sing that!

Shes letting everyone do whatever song they want she just wants me to quit so her stupid niece can be in the show. I'm not letting her do that.

so my song list ends up being

"blindness"- metric

"running up that hill" -placebo

"sadness runs through him" - the hoosiers

i know should have written songs myself but I cant. I hate putting part of my self in a song and being exposed it scares me.


1 comment: