Sunday, March 27, 2011

fear of......men?

i dont want to go into the real world. Yes i do have boyfriend but he's so immature its like im practically dating a freshman. without the creepy-ness .

I dont want to be around real men. I've shut my self in my own little "nothing but a few friends" bubble. I'm scared of older men. How the male mind works is such a mystery to me. Now if hes an older guy living outside of the lame high school world, his thought process is most likely to be even more complicated. 5 more days until i'm 18. what are we even supposed to do once we are 18. "hey i can vote now even though i never cared much for politics!!" wooooooo!!!
This isn't the first time i'm scared like this either i remember when i was going to be a freshman i was afraid that kids would be rude but what scared me the most were boys. the scary part was that they were a mystery to me. What guys thought about was a mystery..

aside from academic stuff this is what worries me about college

1 comment:

  1. i didnt start voting when i was 18 and im 25 now an di still dont vot i just dont get politcs so whats teh point in my voting

    ReplyDelete